Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Wow! It has been a crazy past few weeks! That is for damn sure lol. I got to meet up with some of the most amazing people on my travels. A huge shout out to everyone who came out to see me! I feel so special :-)

I cannot tell you how much our time together means to me. This experience was one I will NEVER forget!
I will get the pics uploaded ASAP and write out a whole long post about my travels!

Thanks again to:
Wendy - NJ
Carla - VA, NC
Barb - VA
Andrea - NC, GA
Connie - GA
Michelle - GA
Julie - GA
Maria - GA
Tonia - GA
Linda - GA
Jeannie - TN
Elle - KY
Nancy - PA
Lisa - PA

For sharing some great fun with me!
Love you all!

PS... I must give a shout out to all the truckers out there... I have a whole new level of respect for you!
PPS... For those of you who missed me due to Bariatric Brain, Sleep, Sickness etc... There will be a next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...