Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a Day...

Yesterday was a crazy day!!! I cant even begin to fully describe it in words so lemme just show ya!
First I got all pertty to spend the day with my aunt and hubby... I was all excited that I was looking great, roaming around in 3.5inch high heel sexiness!

Then the day just progressed... I went out for brunch and had this fabulous cobb salad, which was the first thing in 3 days I didn't throw up...











Then hung out with aunt and hubby for the remainder of the day til my flight around 9pm. I forgot to change shoes so I wound up walking around the airport in these crazy shoes and guess what... NO PAIN! No foot pain, no knee pain no back pain!!!!!

Then I got on the airplane... Usually I don't even bother trying my seatbelt. I just throw my coat on like a blanket and pretend to be sleeping when the stewardess comes around so I don't have to ask for an extender. Well I figured to myself, lemme see.... and......



OH AND JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME...


Yep Thats right friends! NO EXTENDER!!!!!!!











To make for an even better ending... the tray table came down fully as did the arm!!! I can finally fit in one seat on the plane!!! Happy!!!!!!!

xoxo
Sleeve Pixie

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome about no longer needing an extender!!! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...