Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Therapy!!

 Be forewarned, I am going to use my blog for a minute to promote myself... but hey it's my blog so I can do that right? But I am also going to offer you something, so KEEP READING!

Have you ever been to a therapist?

I have! I grew up in a therapist's office. Perhaps that's why I decided o become one. We are such a complex community. We have addictions both primary and transfer. We may have experienced sexual abuse, compulsive behaviors, emotional abuse etc etc etc.

Wouldn't it be nice to not allow your past to dictate your future? HELL YEA!

I am a huge fan of therapy. The benefits can be life changing. I felt this way before I was licensed you should know lol. I know so many of you think therapy is expensive as hell and huge waste of your time and money. Well I want to change your mind! Let's talk!

Reach out to me! I will talk to you... For FREE! It's not all about the money for some of us. I promise. Granted, I have to make a living somehow but I am willing to try and change your mind. Lets have a convo. No strings attached, no paper work filled out. Just person to person. You and Me.

If you decide you like me and wanna keep talking to me great! We can talk pricing then. If you decide you want to talk to someone else GREAT! At least your talking to someone! If you decide therapy is not for you, I can understand and respect that too. But give it a try!

Send me an e-mail and lets set it up! I want to help you! I have a live office in Baldwin, NY and a virtual office that is good anywhere!

I want to make you an offer you can't resist... For everyone who sets up an appointment with me, the free, lets chat kind, I will throw all of your names into a pool and offer someone 3 months of FREE Therapy!! 1 FULL hour every week for 3 months!

xoxo
Sleeve Pixie
SleevePixie@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...