Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thought For Today... One Pound

WOW!!! I have lost 75lbs in the last 5 months with my VSG (and VSG pre-op diet)... That is awesome! I have lost 101lbs since I started my WLS journey and I only have another 110lbs to lose for my personal goal. When I started this journey I had over 200lbs to lose to reach a healthy weight. I never ever in a million years thought it was possible. I'm not looking at the next 100lbs I'm just looking at the next POUND... just one single teeny tiny little POUND eventually each little, tiny, seemingly insignificant will equal my goal weight.

Have you ever started walking, saw your destination up the road a piece and thought to yourself.. "That is just sooo far! I don't know if I can/should/want to walk there." I'm sure you have at one point... Have you ever tried the trick of looking at the floor when you walk and watching your steps? No?? Try it!!

Next time you have to walk some where, walk there while looking at the steps you take. Walk for 30 seconds this way, I promise you when you look up. You will be surprised at how far you have come :-)

Just a pound at a time!
Sleeve Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...