Saturday, January 22, 2011

Help the OAC Reach 50,000 MEMBERS!!!!

Please join online!  Use BETH BADORE as your referral!
Picture 33

Help me help the Obesity Action Coalition reach 50,000 members this spring!  It's a BIG task, but I think we can do it. 
Join the OAC Now! 
The mission of the OAC is to elevate and empower those affected by obesity through education, advocacy and support.  I'm sure many of you understand wanting to EDUCATE, ADVOCATE and SUPPORT.  Now is your opportunity to make your voice part of a bigger cause.
Picture 35

This IS a contest!  ;)    Yes, Beth and I have no shame in promoting for a totally worthy cause. 
In fact, I'd be doing this regardless of the prize, you know that.  (Look at the Walk From Obesity -- that's for the OAC, and there's no prize involved.  It's about raising awareness and I drove in from NY.) 
Help me recruit the most new members to the OAC! 
Make sure you put BETH BADORE IN THAT SPOT on the form so SHE gets credit for you! 
THANK YOU!
Beth is giving away prizes so Check out HER BLOG for Clicktastic prizes and more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...